Saturday, February 20, 2010

Big Green Egg Table Blueprints 10 1/2 Month Old Daughter, Eating Table Food?

10 1/2 month old daughter, eating table food? - big green egg table blueprints

I expected some comments on food than other mothers feed their children, she now eats bananas, toast and a bottle for breakfast, lunch and dinner with foods such as peas, cut green beans, chicken or turkey cold (cut it into slices ), mashed potatoes, chicken fingers when we take off the breading and give little chicken. We also have Mandarin, she liked, and easy pasta, elbows, I think that's pretty much it.

Will go I am a mother first, if I am a little nervous about starting a new life, you do not feel the breath of most food jars, get a spoon and food, but anywhere in the mouth, as there seems it is good food for people of today.

Can you gIve me a few ideas, or certain foods that you have given to their children at this age that I could try. She has 2 bottom teeth and 2, was only 4 of the past week. He likes the Gerber puffs and Crunchies I also asked for power, Gerber Graduates Lil tickets, I know she is still a baby, but not one of you or some of them mothers fed their children at this age?

The last thing, I know many mothers who scrambled to feed their young, but the Dominican Republic and many other mothers I know not wait to say, until 1 years.


All comments are greatly appreciated!
Thank you ...

4 comments:

♥Aaron's Mom♥ said...

To feed at this age, almost all baby while you eat into small pieces to. My child eats chicken, beef, ham, turkey, peaches, pears, bananas, pineapple, yogurt, cheese, biscuits, peas, carrots, corn, green beans, soup, cakes, etc. My son is 11 months and tried d "Scrambled Eggs but not like them. I fed him Gerber puffs and other snacks to its line. I fed some of the graduates of meals until I realized how much sodium was in them, this is garbage. I know he's nervous to start the fork, but it's probably best for your baby. Do it like you cease to exist with the glass and food, as is one new food at a time, and everything good.

Josephine hoy said...

Say no to eat again.it is dirty.

Bonnie said...

My daughter has all her teeth and her own early weaning to 10 months, so I was completely in the 10 months to fork. He loved Lil cards, but it is expensive, so usually saved for when we eat something that could not eat. He loved the pancakes with syrup is not only a yogurt instead of butter smeared on. Before his teeth he had just cut the pieces too small to avoid suffocating. She loved (and is) oatmeal (the real thing, not the child cereals), cereals, apples (normal apples very thinly sliced and then cut into cubes)) and pears (same treatment. She loved the pizza, and cut with scissors faster than knives. Almost everything, eat what you eat, only a very small tear. And she loved the giant pretzel sticks when he was a slow start but had to look only to ensure that it does not really break tokens. And she loved the scrambled eggs, but I do not know on top of my head, so the egg yolk and egg white, because of allergies to avoid.

Pedsgurl said...

At this age it is safe to eat at your table foods for babies with breast milk or formula. Avoid highly allergic, such as protein, groundnuts, fish, seafood Otherwise small sounds ready to eat solid foods. You can eat egg yolks, but the whites are considered to be one years of age.

Send your health or modified versions of what you eat. A table first good meal, try the dough with a little butter. My baby is 9.5 months and more or less eat what I do. His favorites are small pieces of cheese, toast and fruit pieces.

Good luck and have fun!

Post a Comment