Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Does Liver Cancer Pain Feel Like How Much Drinking Does It Take To Get Liver Cancer?

How much drinking does it take to get liver cancer? - what does liver cancer pain feel like

I drank for 3 years and older, an average of at least 1 / 2 bottle of vodka per day. I drink much more normal this week and still go in an atmosphere of joy in work ... Weekends, I drink at least one full bottle of 1L per day, including Sundays. I do this for some time. In 2007, Labor Day, I found myself carried less than 3 bottles of vodka and 1.75ml 3X1.75L = 7 Regular (750ml) bottles) of alcoholic beverages. While he was still alive the next day of work. Now, after several years I finally feel "on the fly ... severe abdominal pain, insomnia, pain in the liver, kidneys, stomach and chest, because the 2 packs of cigarettes a day can not diet. Sleep on my forehead, because it hurts my stomach area. What are the symptoms of liver cancer or cirrhosis May on me? "If anyone ...?

1 comment:

neoplop said...

Are you trying to kill you or not you think about this?

Doctor. Now.

Post a Comment